ABOUT JBARNES CONSULTING
JBarnes Consulting is an LLC founded by New Orleans native and retired Director of Global Community Relations of The UPS Foundation, Jerald Barnes.
Our purpose is to transform community engagement for small- and medium-sized businesses across the U.S. We help companies deepen employee engagement and strengthen the company’s relationships within the communities in which they operate.
JBarnes Consulting transforms community engagement for small and medium-size business across the U.S. Our evidence and experience-based approach helps you design and deploy community involvement strategies that deepen employee engagement and advance company relationships in the community.
Our vision is that every small- and medium-sized business across the U.S. will have community relations as a strategic imperative in their organization and that JBarnes Consulting will be the partner of choice in developing and implementing community strategies, initiatives and plans.
Clients will benefit from the proven methods used to implement world-class programs.
JBarnes Consulting will:
• Design and deliver a strategy that aligns to your business’ goals
• Design and implement volunteer programs connected to your company’s expertise
• Develop senior executives to lead community relations as a strategic imperative
• Identify training, measurement, and events that inspire and motivate employees
Goals JBarnes Consulting will:
• Develop community relations professionals that get results.
• Develop community relations leaders that inspire the entire workforce to support the community strategy.
• Help leaders understand the value and opportunities a well-developed and executed community relations strategy brings to a company.
• To help small- and medium-sized businesses achieve recognition for a strategic, aligned, and robust community relations program that aligns with key business outcomes.
We offer a full menu of services designed to have the most significant effect on your community, company, and employees. Our approach considers your entire organization, including culture, the workforce from senior executives to front-line employees, brand, marketing, and sales, as well as desired community impact.
A social responsibility pioneer, thought-leader, and valued member of The UPS Foundation’s executive team, Jerald has been promoted to mission-critical roles and led world-class global community initiatives designed to drive change and engage employees. He served as a trailblazer in corporate responsibility for a Fortune 100 company and trained engineers and many community relations professionals. His experience and training with Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship have provided him with tools needed to advance your community relations mission.